Auto Heating and Cooling Service in Los Angeles, CA
An overheating engine will quickly self-destruct. Lucas Auto Center offers auto heating and cooling service in Los Angeles, CA, that will extend the life of the engine.
Cooling system service and repairs include looking after the water pump, radiator, and hoses, as well as the heater core, electrical, and mechanical cooling fans. Our comprehensive service checks may also include heater/AC control head, electric coolant pump, and other electrical component examinations.
Let our trained technicians diagnosis your cooling system problems. Overheating an engine causes damage that may not show up right away and a full inspection after an engine overheats is recommended.
The National Automotive Radiator Service Association (NARSA) recommends that motorists have a seven-point preventative cooling system maintenance check at least once every two years. The seven-point program is designed to identify any areas that need attention. It consists of:
- A visual inspection of all cooling system components, including belts and hoses.
- A radiator pressure cap test to check for the recommended system pressure level.
- A thermostat check for proper opening and closing.
- A pressure test to identify any external leaks to the cooling system parts; including the radiator, water pump, engine coolant passages, radiator heater hoses, and heater core.
- An internal leak test to check for combustion gas leakage into the cooling system.
- An engine fan test, a system power flush, and refill with a recommended concentration of coolant.
Call today to schedule an auto heating and cooling service for your vehicle. We serve customers in Los Angeles, CA, and the surrounding areas.